Re: Re: update on leather seats!

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Fri Jun 02 2000 - 21:50:24 EDT

hehe, you want me to try to modify a rear seat also? I can cut the frame and
re-weld it, but the back rest portion of the seat is a foam encased piece of
metal, may be slightly difficult, i'll see. Sure, I'm due for a trip towards
the K.C. area for some BBQ, maybe catch the Cardinals Vs. Royals while i'm
there, I'll bring ya a set of seats. Gotta use a console for sure though,
the Ram 20% is too wide. I'm concerned about the thickness of the seat back
for my regular cab, but i'm sure they would work great in a CC. If they wont
fit right in mine, I'll sell 'em to ya for cheap. another idea that comes to
mind is, maybe we can wrap your rear seat in some leather rear seat
trim.........hmmmmm, i feel like a mad scientist sometimes, bwahaha.
ToM