Re: HiPo PCM

From: Ed (ed@ithink.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 10:10:29 EDT

I used to tow my boat [ 1300 lbs ] with my Gen II 318 / 5 speed all the
time .. NO PROBLEMS ... Now if you were towing say 10,000LBS or have an
auto-magic I'd say watch out or make sure you keep the REV'S up ... also,
install a good trans cooler if it's a slush box. The performance PCM'S keep
the timing pretty aggressive ...

--Ed