Re: Carlisle weather

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 17:16:26 EDT

> Well the weather at Carlisle don't look all to well ... here is the
> link if you are interested in seeing what it will be like... Chris
> http://www.weather.com/weather/cities/us_pa_carlisle.html

 A chance of scattered thunder storms doesn't sound to terribly bad. I
hopefully doubt it will be a total wash out. Also, the forecasted high
temperatures seem to be below average, defiantly a plus.

 Also, I plan on bringing a small card table along again to place under the
tent if someone wants to put DML info on it or whatever, or maybe even to
play cards on .... weather permitting. ;)

Shane