Re: Chryslers @ Carlisle entry count

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 17:57:58 EDT

In a message dated 7/12/00 12:37:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jon@twistedbits.net writes:

<< From what I've been able to gather so far from everyone who responded
 to my query, we've currently got 9 pre-registered entries, 3 that
 are planning to sign up at the show, and 5 more which I am not sure
 wether they are pre-registered or signing up at the show. So that's a
 total of 17 so far. (or 18 if you two are registering seperately)

Hey Jon, If you didnt count me and John Burgan, then we are right at twenty.
We will be up friday. Hey did you get my email about the room??
Boog