Dakota USA Benifits

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 19:47:35 EDT

well to answer your question What are the benifits of Dakota USA the main
thing it is sponsership. right now we have a few sponsers and are talking to
many more. The sponsers are willing to pay part of the cost for shows and
other events that the club will be doing soon like the R/T nationals Their
sponsers paid part of the cost for that event Dakota USa has some of the same
sponsers as the R/T club as well as the Durango club like Intence
Performance, Gold West plus club members get a discount on parts our sponsers
sell without group buys except on the Superchargers you need 6 people to get
the 300.00 off but other sponsers give good discounts one members can save
more than the membership dues on their first purches ask Steve about the
Cataloge he got in the mail from one of our sponsers and its not only parts
for the Dak you can save on. Plus we are also talking to dealers in our area
to support the club and also get invauled in Charity work like have a truck
show to rais money for a charity group. now that I have moved to VA and
started my new job and have settled in I can get back to talking to sponsers
and get some events going on the east coast and Steve wil try to get things
going on the west coast. ad Dave in Fort worth I will get the info you need
to try to get things going there to.

Chris Lambert
Persident Dakota USA