Re: Re: update on leather seats!

From: Tommy (Thrush@primary.net)
Date: Sat Jun 03 2000 - 20:57:21 EDT

I'll probably get up to K.C. in august, it's only 'bout 3 1/2 hours from me
(at the speed limit, hehe)
it's not so much the width of the seats, they are similar to the width of
the Dakota seat, it's the depth, they are a an inch or so thicker, the seats
also have the seatbelts built into the seat. might be able to use your 20%,
im still messing with that part of it, hehe. I'll have to check where
exactly the power source for the heat option runs off, i know the lumbars
just need a 12v source. I did run into a problem with the power tracks for
the seats, might have to eliminate that feature. Chrysler charges about
$2000 for the front and rear for this set.
what kind of interesting trades ya got for me? i don't want much for 'em!!
sure, I'll run against ya, i won't have my supercharger yet, hehe, so it
should be fairly even.
ToM
V-3+3