RE: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 05:26:52 EDT

I second that! What really annoys me about the R/T list is that I'm sure
there may be information on it that would be of benefit to non-R/T Daks as
well. It does seem elitist to block out anyone who doesn't own an R/T to
read e-mail and share information. The DML opens it's doors to even those
who don't own a Dak, but are interested. Sooooo, what if I'm considering
buying an R/T? Don't you think I would like some first hand experience and
information from other R/T owners? Don't you think an R/T owner could
benefit from some first hand experience and information from non R/T owners?
It kind of reminds me of a cross between segregation and a down-right high
and mighty attitude. What would happen if the DML closed it's doors to R/T
owners and changed the name to NON-RT-DML? Would that seem elitist?

This is just my opinion and mine alone. And yes... I'm entitled to it
whether any likes it or not. Well.... off to Carlisle where I'm sure to see
plenty of beautiful Dakotas and Dakota R/T's.

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd