RE: I come in peace....

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 12:56:21 EDT

WELL SPOKEN. 'NUF SAID.

CHAPELL

-----Original Message-----
From: morrisej@bee.net [mailto:morrisej@bee.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2000 8:47 AM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: DML: I come in peace....

I see my brothers of the Dakota nation once again are in turmoil. We are of
one nation
under the great spirit DC. Although, somtimes DC is on the hemp too much.
 We will attend a pow wow next week in Carlisle very near to Muchunk one of
our
 ancester's(the Lenape) homelands. This would be a good time to gather,
drink fire water, smoke hemp,
and chant to our ancestors for guidence and fornication.
 We must speak of our differences such as the tire smokin 318/360, the brave
4x4,
the workhorse 3.9, and the wimpy 4.7.
 There could be thunder and lighting at the great pow wow. This surley would
be a
sign that the great spirit is unhappy with us. So, we must talk to our
brothers
 and tell them the charging of wampum to enter their land is dividing the
nation.
Remember it is the white man's greed that prompted one our fearsist leaders
to say

"can't we all just........."
And so in closing, I wish many buffalo chips to all
Chief Little Ram