DML - Truckin Nationals

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 14:31:42 EDT

Hey Sam, could you keep us posted on the Truckin' Nationals? I'm in Phoenix
and I'd like to come on out that weekend and see some serious Dak action.

-- Sam wrote --

For those of you who want to go head to head against some of the fastest
RT Dakotas in the West (he he)... Come down to Phoenix Arizona (Chandler to
be exact) Oct 7-8th for the Truckin Nationals... I am getting a Caravan of
sorts together to head over from San Diego... ANY and ALL Dakotas are
welcome
to join in.. Though we ask that you have a 2-way Motorola Radio if you plan
fly over with us...Plus it makes the drive a lot of fun to boot.

So, Mark... Wanna go up against my 300 hp RT??? You'd probably win, but
there's a
guy I know in Phoenix that's in the 12s, plus his buddy with a '96 5.2L
Dakota
is ALSO in the 12s... Last year we had 4 RTs, 1 Dakota Sport in our group
(with
a few others that were mostly into run a few then show the rest of the
day)...it
was a lot of fun. THIS year, it's going to be DAKOTA Crazy...

Sam '00 RT (300 hp at the crank baby!)