Re: R/T?

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 15:12:38 EDT

  R/T stands for road and track.. it has a lower suspension,91/4 inch rear
with 3.92 gears, a heavy duty trans with overdrive (which only came with the
R/T package )..17 in rims,color matched flairs which only 4x4 could get and
lets not forget the 5.9 360 ci engine...i don't say mines better then other
dakotas i know some 5.2 that will eat me..i was at the national meet for
R/T's and no one was acting like theirs was better then others dakota's.. we
all paid good money for that meet to see other R/T's and have fun..syclones
have a group,lightnings do too.454 ss's and lil'red express do and they don't
hear crap like this..i been on this dml for over 2 years now and have helped
dakota's and R/T's and others ..i don't see what the big stink is all about
we all still get together at dml meets ..i mean durangos have the same basic
truck so are you going to let them into our dml too?

steve k.
sflogan@aol.com
www.angelfire.com/pe/DakotaRT