Re: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: SFLOGAN@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 15:27:10 EDT

  yo ryan tell the truth ..you came in and made fun of people and pissed
people off on the R/T list so they asked you to leave and instead you have
been harrasing people and and trying to get the list closed down..you started
trouble on our list and they spanked you and now your pissed.. but if your
going to talk bad about the list atleast tell the truth.. i have mail you
wrote that i can show to the dml to show what kind of guy you really are!!!!!
man my friend is on the indy-ss/t list and the ram guys don't get mad at them
!!! whats the deal.. any thing you guys want to know about performance we
come on here and tell and we take info from here and go back and tell too..i
don't understand what all this is about?

steve k.
sflogan@aol.com
www.angelfire.com/pe/DakotaRT