Re: CB mount for 00 Dak

From: Matt Schroeder (schroema@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 17:15:04 EDT

Radio Shack had a fully digital all black SSB radio that was discontinued,
but if you can fine a dusty one on the shelf, it is excellent!

I got two of them for around $89 each. The controls have rubber grips on
them and they all have click adjustment.

Unfortunately I can't remember the model number...