Re: R/T?

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 16:59:02 EDT

Yes, 78 was it........I can't believe I couldn't remember that! I LOVE those
things. Yup, they were the fastest production vehicle of the year! Pretty
damn impressive I think! Got a great pic of one in perfect condition from
the Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville, TN this summer. ANyone ever been
there? it really kicks ass! If you're around Eatsern Tn, I suggest you check
it out for a great time!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T