Re: Dealer cant fix 4.7 problems

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 20:46:21 EDT

There is a fix on the way for the low idel problem but it has to be approved
by the EPA first befor they casn flash the computer. about the trans my trans
just went and it in getting a new one now but the trans for the 4.7 5 speed
is on backorder when I told the service guy that the truck wouldn't move he
asked what engine I had and I told him 4.7 he said anothe trans so it must
happen alot. It all started when it was low on fluid

Chris Lambert
Persident Dakota USA
http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa