Re: R/T Flames and Apology

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Thu Jul 13 2000 - 23:04:18 EDT

You are right we ALL have Dakotas, we need to stay together and not go to
war.

There is no such thing as a Dakota I don't like, I knew that the first time
I saw a Shelby in 1989. Let keep ALL Dakotas together, as a matter of fact,
lets all take Sam South's suggestion and meet at Norwalk Raceway for the
National Truck meet, R/T's, Shelbys, Sports, SLT's, 4x4's, etc. are invited.
I will be there!

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html