Re: Re: RE: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 00:50:35 EDT

"Preacher" <preacher@carolina.rr.com> wrote:
>to meet folks as watch the fun. I am NOT a racer, but when I heard about a
>meet in my own state, I was hoping to tag along like I did at the VMSP meet.

You did not tag along at the VMSP meet, you were a *part* of that
meet, because you own a Dakota and it was an all Dakota event.

>Talk to folks, look at some trucks, take some pictures.
>I am perfectly aware that I do not have an R/T as is everyone else... I

Preacher, I'll go on record right now, if you want to join us when we
meet, then by all means do so, you will be welcome I assure you.
Hopefully you'll understand if we don't put your truck in the group
picture of R/T's, but to hang around and see the trucks, take
pictures, that's fine. I'll let you know the place and time.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC