Re: Re: R/T snobs, was All R/T'ers

From: Bill Mushtare (dodgeram@gisco.net)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 07:12:45 EDT

And Terry, please don't think I'm trying to be an @**hole here. I'm just
saying that I can't see why I can't be part of the inside scoop of things on
those trucks. I like videos and wavs of those trucks. I've found a great
site and he's been really cool. There are some hot trucks on this site,
along with wavs and videos. I'd just like to see more of those and be part
of it. BTW, the address is http://blackdakrt.com/ and if you have anymore
hot sites with this kind of stuff I'm looking for, please send them my way.
Take care, Bill