Re: R/T?

From: Hemipower@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 08:30:30 EDT

In a message dated 07/13/2000 4:37:47 PM EST, firebird@kymtnnet.org writes:

<< Yes, 78 was it........I can't believe I couldn't remember that! I LOVE
those
 things. Yup, they were the fastest production vehicle of the year!

Yes, they were. I remember my Mom of all people had one at the time.
She always promised me that I could drive it when I got my license.
Unfortunately when that time came the truck scared here sufficiently
enough to have her sell it. : (

Pretty
 damn impressive I think! Got a great pic of one in perfect condition from
 the Muscle Car Museum in Sevierville, TN this summer. ANyone ever been
 there? it really kicks ass! If you're around Eatsern Tn, I suggest you check
 it out for a great time!