Re: v8 swap

From: truckinwithjimmy (rita0003@algonquinc.on.ca)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 11:25:19 EDT

hi

what you're probably looking at is replacing the sbec controller, the engine
mounts, exhaust, and possibly upgrading your cooling. The holley tbi unit
should work for both the v6 and v8 engine if you plan on going with the 1991
manifold setup.

The starter units should be the same for both engines.

Hope this helps

Jim

91 Dakota sport CC V8 4x4 full load incl. fact. roll bar, Mopar headers,
high flow cat, dynomax exhaust, jacobs energy master and coil, K&N 3"
filter, splitfire plugs, JET power module, full synthetics in drive line