the exploding tire saga

From: mark janke (sftvboy@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 11:53:27 EDT

Well DC called me today about my letter on my Goodyear
Eagle LS tire exploding.

She said, "our techs here are not aware of tires
exploding being an issue on the Dakota and unless our
dealership could examine the tire, and cause could be
directed to DC or the tire company and wasn't
becasue of negligence on my part they are unable to do
anything at this time."

She said she would forward the mail on to the
appropriate department and suggested taking it up with
Goodyear.

I can understand a corporation wanting to protect
itself, guess I can stop getting rich by buying new
trucks and then later demanding a free set of tires
from them :)