Re: RE: Damn, Dave Hill posts a lot! But...

From: Looper (davidalooper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jul 14 2000 - 18:51:26 EDT

I've got the Out Of Office notification turned off for
my users when they receive Internet mail for this very
reason. This could cause real problem for the list.
If he was getting each email like I am he would
receive 100 messages reply 100 times then get 200 and
reply 200 times ...............
Can you imagine that times the number of DMLers!