Just did belly pan gasket

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 01:31:13 EDT

Well, I got home at about 6:30. While the truck was still hot, I hooked up
all my air tools and started to take everything off (my! those magnetic
saucer trays help hold those bolts nicely!) around 7:10, intake was out,
and I was sitting there waiting for my buddy to come over for a parts run.
(forgot the RTV, needed an angled die grinder, and we got some stuff to fix
his car)

oh well, finally got back around 8, smoothed all the surfaces down around
9:00, went to help him and got back around 9:15ish. Dropped the intake
manifold in, connected everything and it came out to around 10:30. refilled
antifreeze, got ready to go to wal-mart and found out I forgot to hook up the
oil pressure sending unit.

All in all, I'd say the R&R on the belly pan, with sufficient air compressor
power, would be around 2 and 1/2 hours with air tools, and god knows how long
by hand. It was quite simple, and I'll write out some instructions to the
list later, but I gotta get up early for work. Also post you on the "ping"
report, but it seems to be doing pretty good. no pinging so far....
-Dester