Re: Women vs Men Oil Changes Funnies!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 01:48:07 EDT

I work at Valvoline and I am actually SCARED of some of the customers. They
believe you MUST drive into the bay area at 50 MPH. I stand there, watch as
they try to swerve violently because they didn't pay attention to my hand
pointing right. So, in a rush of panic, I'll have to do a suicide leap
behind the counter and leave everything to follow it's course.

Personally, I think women are very funny at our quick lube location.

1) They always say "oh, it's 4:30? I didn't know you closed at 4, can you
JUST do my car too?" why can't they just get there on time.

2) this is my husband's/dad's car, I don't know what he wants done (believe
me, I get quite a few of these...

Oh well, they're the customers, I just try not to laugh at em too hard.
-Dester

<< Oil Changing Instructions for Women:

 1) Pull up to Jiffy Lube when the mileage reaches 3000 since the last oil
 change.