Re: Re: Re: 45RFE slippage..was comming in peace...hehehe

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 23:19:55 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/00 4:02:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cyberlaw@earthlink.net writes:

<< nteresting. I do indeed have the cooler and it might indeed feel like a
 lack of pressure at WOT which could be a lack of fluid.

 I'm dying for a shift kit!!! Come on Trans Go!!! >>
What I think it needs is a better valve body. I am thinking about sucking a
qt out and putting a qt of type F in and see what that does. Dont know if
that would be enough to make a difference though.
Boog