Re: RE: Auto parts stores

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 23:17:17 EDT

In a message dated 7/15/00 4:54:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
aharris@signcast.com writes:

<< Unfortunately, St. Louis hasn't yet been graced with the company of Manny,
 Moe and Jack. We just have AutoZone and Advance, neither of which carries
 the Autolites (or much of anything else). I was at a Pep Boys in Chicago a
 couple of weeks ago, wish I'd grabbed 'em then!

I screw with parts guys on halloween with autolite plugs. Call up and sound
like igor or some thing, and ask for autolite plugs for an 87 Regal 3.8 2bbl.
 Ask for the part number, when they say "autolite 666", then laugh wickedly
into the phone and hang up.
Hey, I only did this because I manage a parts store and usually have to work
halloween.
Also I would get a piece of exhaust pipe and speak thorugh it. Makes your
voice sound like Darth Vader. If the place sells bendix brakes (some other
brands are the same #), ask for rear pads for a 97 Grand cherokee..p/n
666...BWAHAHAHAHA!!!
I know, but what the hell else is there to do on halloween when no one is
working on their vehicles!
Or you could always call up and ask for a can of compression!
Or, I need a grease zirk for my muffler bearing!
Or, I need a piece of all thread with a nut stop 3/4's down.
Most people dont know this but in 81 they put a 305 in a corvette. Thats
always a good one for the know it all at schlepp girlz.
Ask for an oil filter for a Delorean, actually a PH 3614 works, but that
shoud keep you on hold for a while!
ENOUGH!
Boog