Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 02:03:18 EDT

There is only so much clean up and improvement you can make to a stock
throttle body.

The price difference is sooooo large between the Magnum Perf and the Quick
D that I can't see purchasing anything other than Tony's QuickD product.
Even if the Magnum product was better (because it was from Texas?) we're
probably talking a hundreth or two in the 1/4. Tony makes a good quality,
bang for the buck, part. To spend a lot more, for so little additional
gain (if any), really seems like conspicuous consumption. You may derive
pleasure from spending money, I'm interested in going fast. Despite all
the old adages, one does not always equal the other.

-STE