if you get 17mpg 338 miles is as far as you will go

From: Justin Sanders (colonel_sanders0@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 05:43:37 EDT

HAHA! it was scary at first but then once i filled up and she started fine
the sweat disapeared. I went 338 miles off of 20 gallons on regular and
about 10 gallons were burned racing so I got 16.9 miles to the gallon
ewwwwwww.... I ran outta gas racing a Saturn (and lost because of it) i was
embaressed but it would of been worse if I never made it to the gas station.
Ive never heard my truck have such a low idle before.
Oh well I thought i would just share that with ya'll!!

Sanders
95 318 with exactly 7.034 gallons of gas (didnt have to much money)