RE: Sci Teck = company without updates! Twin Turbos...

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 11:34:53 EDT

Even TurboCIty will build kits.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Dester223@aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2000 10:02 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: Sci Teck = company without updates! Twin Turbos...

WTF? I remember all that talk about the 11.06 @136 MPH v6 automatic 98 twin
turbo dakota.

Sci Teck will release a twin turbo kit? HA! I guess I must have been the
only one waiting for it. I was talking to Nick? (FastDodgeD@aol.com) and he
says Sci Teck wouldn't make a profit unless they sold about 25 twin turbo
kits. and that it's a dead issue with them. Truthfully, I was waiting for
this kit dearly, but this company seems to just make their vehicles go fast,
boast about it, then not release the findings. it's all Hush hush for them.

Oh well, I guess they can go on bragging about all the crap they have, who
cares? I think the information they release is useless. "well, my dakota
runs 11s, but I can't tell you how." "it does have a twin turbo kit
tho..." blah blah blah.

So, for those waiting on this kit, or held off on a powerdyne, don't wait
anymore. go buy that powerdyne.....
-Dester