RE: RE: RE: Love my DSL (non dak)

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 12:43:23 EDT

Yup. I used to live up in Greenwood Lake NY. Phone service was provided by a
private co. which even with a 300baud modem I'd still get line hits, and LD
calling was a pain because you had to dial a zillion access numbers. Best
part was that the phone system was so crappy that once in awhile you got
bounced into a party line, and you could hear other folks conversation(and
they can hear yours). Good for a few laughs, as well as meeting new
friends(hey I was so far removed from civilization that the trees were
starting to look good). Felt sorry for the folks who got the business end of
a modem. ;-)

Greg
95 Dakota Sport CC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ