Throttle Postion Sensor??? Weird WOT Performance...?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 13:23:24 EDT

Hey Guys,
    I have just been thinking (seeing as how next weekend I am going to the
track) about the Dak. It is being WEIRD! Somthimes off the line (no brake
just lift off brake and floor it) somtimes it seems like the Dakota is
barley gettin any gas till about 2,500 or 3,000 RPM, and other times, HOLY
SH*T it taeks off like it's actually gettin FULL THROTTLE! I am starting to
think that maybe the Throttle Postion Sensor is F8cked up and so it's not
tellin my computer that it's floored and thus messin with my fuel curve? I
dunno, maybe I am jsut pickey, but this is starting to piss me off! Please
Help...

Greg

PS I allready checked the throttle cable, it's works great! it's somthin
computer related (I think)