Re: 12" X 3" Dynomax Racing Muffler...

From: FalRan66@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 15:29:57 EDT

In a message dated 7/16/00 3:26:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
NVMYDakota@aol.com writes:

<<
 There is one problem, INTERIOR RESONANCE! I think this is becuase I have it
 just ending after the muffler(under the bed) I am gettin an adapter (3 to
 2.75") so I can use the Dynomax Tube, hopefully this is work... >>
I had a cherry bomb under my truck the same way it stoped before the rearend
so it did resonate like a bastard, so i put a tail pipe on for inspection and
it got rid of the resonance

    Joe
    92 5.2 3.55sh 4x4