Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 15:56:00 EDT

Yep, should be. Contact Joh Mercedes (jmmtsb@prodigy.net), he can get a
GREAT deal for you on most everything for the Dak R/T, and he's a great guy
too. Get a PCM from him first (282 shipped). it'll give you around 25HP
(making your total 275HP), raise your shift points, and eliminate your speed
limiter. Then from there, you have several choices. You can get a TB from
Quick D for about $300, and I believe it makes about 15 HP........That'd
leabe you with about $500. Then go with a Mopar/K&N Gen II Cold Air Kit
(they ar eon and the same). You should, with these three tiems, be pushing a
little over 300hp. The K&N should cost you about $300, leaving you with a
few hundred to do watever else you wish with. Hope this helps, and any more
knowledgable R/T wners, PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong about anything!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T