Re: Re: R/T performance tips

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 18:58:14 EDT

What the hell are you talking about? The only time I remember saying
anything one anything having to do with the RTML was on that rtofftopic list
where I simply responded to flames to me, but I only even bothered
responding because I was told by the list moderator that's what the damn
list was for. So don't come on cryin' about somebody playin' your game
better than you do. Now TAKE THIS OFF OF THE DML! Any further messages
should be e-mail DIRECTLY to ME! If anymore are posted on the DML by you
then that shows your immatureness and shows what you say is pointless
anyhow.........