Re: Re: R/T performance tips

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 19:16:17 EDT

Ugh, he continues to post, attempting to start a flame war. But don'tworry
DMLers, just let him run his course and delete the message from him for a
day or two, he sould be done then. I also, to help alleviate it, will not
post another message on this subject after this message. I'm sure he'll come
back t this with a huge flame, but that's too be expected, please just
ignore it, he really DOES NOT represent the intelligence level of most R/T
owners!! Thanks for your cooperation everyon!

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T