Homemade K &N Installed, woohoo!

From: Ryan Rodgers (rodgers_ryan@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 20:54:58 EDT

I finally got a chance to get my K&N on my 4.7 today. For now, I still have
the stock air hat, as Home Depo didn't have anything that fit nicely right
onto the TB. What I wanted was out of stock. But, I got rid of the stock
box and flexi-tube. I have aluminum color painted PVC with a rubber
connector onto the airhat. I noticed when driving that the truck pulls
really strong in the upper RPM ranges. Also, I love that roar from under
the hood at WOT. Hopefully, I can get some pictures to post sometime.
Maybe I can grab the digital camera at work over lunch hour. Coming soon to
a garage near me this week, Autolite plugs and a 180 t-stat time permitting.
  Also, Bernd, where'd ya get that DEI radiator stuff? Summit sells DEI
products, but I don't see that stuff listed.
-RMR