Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Frank T Holloway (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 21:40:25 EDT

Brad,

We are still here, and we do listen. Glad you like it...

        Frank

N2mopars@aol.com on 07/15/2000 08:52:00 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net@Internet
cc: (bcc: Frank T Holloway/CA/KAIPERM)
Subject: Re: DML: RE: Magnum Performance TB

  I can speak from some dyno experience. Its been a while since I looked,
but if I remember, my RD throttle body was only good for 20 hp between 5500
and 5800rpm, then it dropped off. Thats only a 300rpm range. Below that it
was the same as stock. When I got my F&B throttle body, I noticed a big
diffference over the RD. From idle on up, and it even pulled a little harder
above 5500rpm. It idled better, and at part throttle cruise, the throttle
wasnt so much like a light switch as it was with the RD. I have heard
similar revues about the Quick D's over the RD's. I cant say enough good
about the F&B throttle body though, but I dont know if they are still around.
 I havent heard from Frank in a long time. Frank......you listening????????

Brad
http://hometown.aol.com/N2mopars/page2index.html