Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Frank T Holloway (Frank.T.Holloway@KP.ORG)
Date: Sun Jul 16 2000 - 23:32:03 EDT

Gang,

Tomorrow, I will write up a post for those who want to attempt to port your own TB's. Gains can be had but you don't want to get too carried away with this. No magic, but you do need to be careful not to change the MAP port velocity.
I would do it now, but I have been at my desk with computer problems WAY TOO LONG.
        TTYL - Frank

TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com on 07/16/2000 07:32:00 AM