Re: RE: Magnum Performance TB

From: Mike Williams (evilrt@bignet.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 07:46:14 EDT

Used to be just he opposite, F&B's were the preferred TB. Frank are you
saying that there is no wait for TB's now. The last the R/T'er's heard was
that all orders were canceled and that the would have to wait for the new
billet TB to come out. All this due to supplier problems with the shafts. If
you have a product available now, we will spread the word to the R/T
community.

Mike Williams
00 Blk R/T RC -ProCharged
Love my F&B stage 1