Re: back from Carlisle !

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 08:51:49 EDT

I took a picture of the one of the winner sheets (the one with the Dakota
results) with my digital. I'm at work now, but tonight when I get home and
download the images to my PC I'll post the results.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM