RE: was: love my dsl now:firewall

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 09:19:45 EDT

Since we are testing the NetCap Enterprise and Blackice is one of them, I
have to argued with that. This is only one of two that are known to check
each packet - all seven layers inbound and outbound. Since, I know what I
am talking about, I have a list of known hackers throughout the world and
flamed most of them to try me. Only one has managed to break through but
the hole was fixed (DDOS).

If you feel that this firewall is safe, please give me your IP privately and
I will log-on to your computer today. Another is that it will traceback to
the intruder address and show the attacker probe. Sorry for any bad taste
from this e-mail. Since I continually checking this software for the
tactical computer arena, this is one of two I seen that can do the job. I
even have over twenty two known intrusion software, crackers, and floods
that are about useless against this software. Another good aspect about
this software, is the same approach they take like a anti-virus program. It
has to be updated to keep up with any known method of attack. LOL :)