Re: Recovery gear storage

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:23:59 EDT

Try JCWhitney - They have a 36" DELTA that will fit
under the cover and can be accessed by rolling back
the cover. About $210 including shipping.
 I secured mine at the back of the bed to the tie
downs. All you need are:
Steel Cables 3/16"
2 -cable turnarounds
6 - cable ties - two on the outside-glued, one on the
inside not glued so that the box can be removed.
perment bolt glue?

I drilled a hole through the handle area since it was
thicker. The inside tie held the box in place.