Recovering from C@C

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 10:46:38 EDT

Hello Everyone,
Just wanted to drop a line. It's 10:30am and my morning productivity level
is "Zero"! Still recovering from the weekend. It was great seeing everyone
again and meeting all the new arrivals this year. I liked the fact we
recruited 4-5 new members that we know of and probably several more that
picked up DML fliers. Will be looking forward to next years show, and the
up coming fall east coast get together. If anyone is interested, there will
be a "Mopar Madness" show coming up Oct. 6th - 8th in Hampton, VA. Maybe we
can get a showing down there and pick up some of our Carolina and
surrounding members. Till later...
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. Did you know there were more PT Cruisers at the show than Daks? I
didn't know this until I walked into Sheets in Leesburg last night. Some PT
Cruiser Club member was in there crowing to anyone who would listen. Yeah,
those 10-12 Cruisers parked behind us turned into 50 last night. Man, I
couldn't believe the "crap" this guy was spreading. He was still in there
running his mouth when I left. Guess he was parked to close the RT'ers and
caught something. (He-he-he) Norah, where's that hammer!!!