Re: Long bed gone

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 15:42:17 EDT

yeah I'd have to agree here too! You know when I used to live in Colorado,
my neighbor had a 2 wheel drive Gen II club cab with long bed. I never
realized they made any of these until I saw his! Its the only one I've ever
seen. There are many times that I wish my club cab dakota was a long bed,
especially when hauling the 4wheeler or dirt bike around. At least I can
fit the 4wheeler with the tailgate shut though. I was very interested in
trading my Dak in for one of the quad cabs (more interior space) but after
seeing how those have VERY SHORT 5.5' beds I decided not to go for that, as
my 6.5' bed is short enough. So right now I'm thinking my next truck will
be a full-size Ram QC long-bed Ram. Does anyone know if they made the
long-bed Gen III Daks in 4x4 form?

--Darren
'99 Intense Blue CC Sport +, 4x4, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55 lsd, 4wheel ABS