Re: Yet another Carlisle post :-)

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 21:39:19 EDT

I have to agree with jon on all statements. This was the first year I
registered my truck and it was well worth the $30 pre-entry fee, and it's
good for 3 days (even though I only made it for one) and I even got a
"goody" bag. Despite the rain the event was really a success, even though I
had to be moved 3 times. First they wanted me down with the other shelby
dakota's and I said NO, I'm with the DML, so they told me to park in between
the PT cruzers and the daks wich was cool. well that turned out not to be
good enough, so they kicked me over next to the r/t's. it was kinda cool
cause when I backed out alarms started going off in the cruzer line.
finally got over to the r/t line and they made me turn my truck around the
other way. oh well

the drag racing friday was a blast. we had a slight rain delay, which
turned out to be cool, cause they then ask for help to dry the track. Shane
b. and I watched these cars going down the track doing burnouts and spinning
the tires, so we decided to take a couple hot laps in the shelby. needless
to say shane had a good time. made him bring back memories of his duster

well, I hope to see some of you folks at other meets, and Rich W. let me
know when you wanna head to mason dixon. Maybe we can hit a street race on
a saturday night, check the schedule http://www.masondixondragway.com and
let me know what works for you

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.56 @ 110 mph) "FASTDAK"
94 Dakota Sport - 3.9 V6 5-Speed (15.86 @ 84 mph)

jon@twistedbits.net ------.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |

http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'