Re: Tire Pressure?

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 22:53:15 EDT

I'm down to 32f / 28r, rides much smoother now, and doesn't get
all crossed up on high-speed bumpy turns.

<< I run 35 up front, and 30 in the rear (to soften up the ride a little).
 When I load up the bed I usually beef up the rears to 35 or 40 depending
 on the weight of the load. Haven't had any uneven wear yet!