Re: East coast meet?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jul 17 2000 - 23:40:58 EDT

    If I remember correctly, there is an upcoming meet/race in
Epping, NH. I think the date is August 13, but I'm not sure.
    Hey, Walter! How about the info again ...

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

stei0302@cs.fredonia.edu ---.
> | Affiliations: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA; Rec & UL Pilot -
SEL |
http://www.cs.fredonia.edu/~stei0302/ ----'