Re: Who is from Ohio..........

From: Yllwdkta@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:14:43 EDT

Hi. Finally i got someone coming. I am the luckiest Mopar Fan in the world.
 I live 7 minutes from "brice road" and my girlfriend lives on Brice. I am
trying to get a group of us together maybe Friday evening after the show (bbq
at my house). Any others more than welcome. What do you need to know about
the show and this area?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta
'99 RC V6 MAN Solar

In a message dated 7/17/00 6:58:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,