Re: hello (new member)

From: eric hufstedler (huff@101freeway.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 00:25:47 EDT

>Welcome to the list, Eric. I'm glad to see that you are a happy 6er ...
>don't seem to have too many of those kind on this list :-)

Yeah. I love power. I have a cuda with a 318 4bbl (also not a lot of
power, by cuda standards!) but when i had 3 junky cars all older than
myself, i decided to get the dakota. I kept the cuda as a (futile?) project
car.
I decided the dakota has plenty of functional power with a 6, since i don't
usually tow big boats or anything.

>You're also probably the only one with a futon in a Dakota.

Hee hee. That's probably true...