Re: RE: Relocating Fuel Tank to bed???

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 04:23:05 EDT

i haven't done this but i was thinking you have to
rember that the pump is in the tank and they do make
fuel cells that hold 20 gallons and read to chrysler
sensors but how would it work moving it to between the
frame rails ... you would still have the bed then
and any way the frame hangs lower than the tank you
would be scraping more y-pipe that anything
Frank 94 5.2 sport