Re: O2 Sensor Replacement ona 1993 318 Dak...

From: ABADDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 06:11:15 EDT

What are the symptoms of a bad sensor? My 93 has an intermittent miss that
happens seldom and what I will do is turn it off and then it is fine. It
almost sound as though it is not running on all cylinders, but it must be
sensor or electrical, because if I turn truck off, it returns to normal.
Also, where is everyone getting there sensors from. Dealer here wants like
$85.00 for it. Parts store are still like $60.00

Thanks

Tom